- About Us
- How You Can Help
Be An Angel To A Student
What is an Angel?
- An Angel is a concerned individual who provides sponsorship to a student in Catholic grammar school by providing partial tuition assistance starting at $1,500/year. By becoming an Angel you not only provide the financial support to a student in need, you also represent the confidence a child needs in order to succeed. Your investment in your Angel student’s education is truly a life changing gift.
- For the 2010-2011 school year, we had 500 Angel students being supported by 207 Angel sponsors and counting!
What to Expect as an Angel
- As an Angel to a student, you have the opportunity to receive notes, cards, drawings and progress reports on how your student is doing.
- Develop a relationship through correspondence and an annual celebration at the Angel Reception.
- You can be involved and witness the fruit of your student’s academic and spiritual life by having the opportunity to visit their school, attend a school play or their graduation ceremony.
The Angel Reception
Angels, students, families and Principals get the chance to express their gratitude, share their stories and participate in a fun-filled gathering celebrating what it means to Be an Angel to a Student.